Thursday, September 25, 2008

CHILDCARE DAY

TADAH, I went back to my childcare centre today. WEE. So happy. All the kids recognized me even though I went back to short hair. THEY ARE REALLY SO SO SO CUTE, but there is one sad news, my chew chew is not IN SCHOOL.

I SERIOUSLY MISS CHEW CHEW. COME BACK CHEW CHEW. Okay, since Chew ch
ew is not around , i busied myself with another cute kid and he issssssss..



MR JOSHUA. You know, he practially nods at everything that i had said. For example:

ME: Is Teacher Sally cute?


Joshua: *Nod Nod*

ME: Is Teacher Sally adorable?

Joshua: *Nod Nod*

ME: Is teacher Sally a monster?

Joshua: *Nod Nod*


ME: ._."


But I was seriously so happy today because I get to see all my kiddos.






















Look! ALL OF THEM ARE SO ADORABLE. I will try to make time go back to the centre before school starts so that I can see my chew chew.


I heard that chew chew hadn't been talking much since I left after attachment. I really missed him and I hope he is using the toothbrush that I had bought for him !




Night world. :D

No comments: