Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BORING DAYS~

Hi guys. IT'S BEEN SOMETIME SINCE I update my blog. Although my days have been boring, it's been busy too. I've been like working like everyday and I'm seriously darn tired. School is reopening soon and the timetable is kinda slack but bad. BECAUSE I HAVE LIKE 3 AND 4 HOURS BREAK.

After I eat, I'm just going to sit in the library and sleep. What the hell, why don't they just let me have some peace and end lessons early instead.






IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINC
E I left the childcare centre and I seriouslyyyy miss my kiddos especially my laogong Mr Chew . I wonder if he had already forgotton about me. But well, I still love him many many :D.


HE IS SERIOUSLY SO CUTE! :D:D:D



WELL, things are getting better at work and I'm getting a pay increment. WOOHOO.




But things are getting a little quieter at work too. My manager had left and one of the staff working in the kitchen had been transferred as well and I wonder when will i get to see them again.

People come and go. Don't they?

WELL. it's time for me to sleep. NITE WORLD.

No comments: